How many friends can a person have?
There are certain criteria to be considered here, so the answer is not simply as many as possible.
- Rich friends – as many as possible. Duh.
- Poor friends - really? Like you need to be reminded of your personal situation.
- Interesting friends – as many as possible. You always need material for your blog.
- Dull friends – forget it. There’s only so much yawning a mouth can take before lockjaw sets in.
- Funny friends – as many as possible. Joke stealing is less noticed if you spread the source.
- Friends with no sense of humour - useful for practising on. A butt is a must for a humorist.
- Nice friends – acceptable. You might get a present or a helping hand when you need it.
- Unpleasant friends – a few; makes you look good in contrast.
- Generous friends – as many as possible; how else can you afford to re-gift at Christmas?
- Mean friends – one; to give the Christmas tat to that you don’t like to pass on to anyone else.
- Social networking friends – as many as possible; how else will your blog go viral?
I hope that’s sorted that out for you.
The question now, of course, is which category do you fall into?