What to expect from The Laughing Housewife in December:
- A decorated blog
- Christmas jokes
- Christmas cartoons
- Christmas stories
- Christmas pictures
- Christmas anecdotes
- A lot of blogs about Christmas
- A lot of re-blogs about Christmas
- A lot of giddiness on my part
- A lot of lists (some naughty, some nice)
- A list of lots of things to do, mostly involving wine and hysteria, though not necessarily in that order
- Panic – it’s six days to Christmas month and I still have to find 25 Christmas jokes, Christmas cartoons, Christmas stories, Christmas pictures and Christmas anecdotes
- Coloured fonts
If this has come as a surprise to you, then it’s clear you haven’t read my About page:
Christmas and Maltesers must be done to excess; everything else is showing off.
I’ve just made a connection! Christmas is red; Maltesers are red – I’m not a greedy pig when I eat seven boxes of Maltesers: I’m re-living Christmas.
Now pass me a bucket; I feel a bit green.