I was going to tell you about yesterday but it will have to wait until tomorrow because today I am a day late sharing the searches that found my blog.
1037 people arrived here in July via search engines; fairly slim pickings again, but here is a sample:
teeth (Photo credit: jfraser)
They sound pretty smart to me
- the stupid things dogs and cats do with quotes
- funny cancer
- death sleep cartoon
- cute buttocks
- footrub mother in law
- frog disease called awesome
- bits of skin under armpit
- vasectomy dog funny
- irish authoress armpits
Amusing searches, apparently
- things that no longer exist
There’s no place like…
- homesick cartoons
- cow government
I’m not going there
Rejected Olympic Sports
- granny laughing
- back door porn
- kitten scowling
- window cleaning with a pole
There’s no ‘i’ in…
Always with the teeth
- smile and the world will smile with you .. no teeth guys
- ugly big teeth cartoon
- we lost a lot of good men out there teeth extraction
- african woman messed up teeth
- one direction bad teeth too serious
- boy boring
Weirdest prize I ever heard of
They think I know famous people
- julia roberts armpits revealed
- julia roberts biceps
- julia bathe
- julia roberts story
- secret rooms in buckingham palace
- robert pattinson armpits
- who is cesar millan girlfriend now
- plastic face can’t smile
He gets rich from everything
- Robert Pattinson With Small Hairs (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- Dead Drunk Housewives And Funny Buttocks (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
English: “The Dedusting Pump”, later known as vacuum cleaner. Deutsch: “Die Entstaubungspumpe”, später bekannt als Staubsauger. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Thanks to Granny1947 for this one.
Some of Life’s Imponderables
- Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?
- Why do banks charge a fee due to insufficient funds when they already know you’re broke?
- Why is it that when someone tells you that there are one billion stars in the universe, you believe them; but if they tell you there is wet paint, you have to touch it to check?
- Why do they use sterilized needles for lethal injections?
- Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
- Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
- Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- Why is it that, no matter what colour bubble bath you use, the bubbles are always white?
- Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialised?
- Why do people run over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
- Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the first end you try?
- How do those dead bugs get into enclosed light fixtures?
- Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that’s falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
- Why, in winter, do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?
- How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
A day without a smile is like a day without sunshine!
And a day without sunshine is, like, night.