From Will & Guy.
Advice For Women
- Aspire to be Barbie. That girl has everything.
- If the shoe fits, buy them in every colour.
- Take life with a pinch of salt. A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
- Go on the 30 day diet. I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days.
- When life gets you down, put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
- Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
- Don’t get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
- When life gives you lemons, turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
- Remember: wherever there is a good-looking, sweet, single man – there is probably some woman tired of his behaviour.
- Keep your chin up: only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.
- If it has tyres or testicles, it’s going to give you trouble.
- By the time a women realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.