I was out all day today, at an administration networking event (I know how to live an exciting life) run by the Church of England (a really exciting life). It wasn’t far from here; quite near, really. This is the first chance I’ve had to blog. I’ve missed you.
I have had a busy three days: admin event today; church>writing group>visiting rellies in Macclesfield yesterday; packing the new shed and building a free, secondhand wardrobe on Saturday.
I’ve really missed you.
Spud had a proper sort out of his clothes and came across stuff he hasn’t worn for at least three years.
He’s a good son; I love him. When I was pregnant, I hoped for an intelligent, witty, handsome, suave son.
So near; and yet so far.
In his psychology class today, he had to describe his mother in one word. He opted for caring.
I wonder if he’s read this post yet?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Near and Far (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Near and Far (theinspiredpacker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge (20) – Near and Far (withsummerlove.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Near and Far (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Near and Far (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Near and Far (annablakeblog.com)