The Top Ten Differences Between Cats & Dogs:
10. Dogs come when you call them.
- Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready.
9. Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.
8. Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire.
- Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.
7. Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper.
- Cats might bring you a dead mouse.
6. Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon.
- Cats will take a three-hour nap.
5. Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you.
- Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.
4. Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work.
- Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.
3. Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command.
- Cats will smirk and walk away.
2. Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk.
- Cats will yawn and close their eyes.
1. Dogs will give you unconditional love forever.
- Cats will make you pay for every mistake you’ve ever made since the day you were born.