Two years ago, WordPress asked what my reality TV show would be called, if I had one. I gave a whole list of names and then asked what your reality TV show would be called.
Four comments and not one suggestion. Disappointing.
I’ll ask again, because I’m a tolerant sort of blogger. And I’ve got nothing to write about today.
Based on the fact that the Tilly Bud family don’t talk, we yell (how else can we force our opinions on each other?), here are my options:
- Maltesers & Mayhem
- The Loudest Family in Britain
- The Bachelor [when the Hub throws me out]
- Living With The Loudies
- How Clean Is Your House? Who Cares?
- Family Cries
- Trading Insults
- Argumentation Argumentation Argumentation
- Stroppy And Loving It
- Loud And Loving It
- Wife Swap (No! Take Her For Free!)
- So You Think You Can Cook. Hahahahahahaha!
- Grumpy And The Big Tut
- Threes Are Loud
- Meal Or No Meal
- Who Wants To Marry My Dad (Now My Mum’s Thrown Him Out)?
- If No One’s Arguing, Everyone’s Dead
So come on – what’s your reality TV show called?