Remember! The clocks went back last night so some of you will be getting this joke an hour earlier.
Or later. I never get the hang of Daylight Saving Time. And I’m not the only one, apparently…
- Salvador Dali’s note to self for daylight savings: “Don’t forget to melt the clocks.”
- Congratulations clock next to my bed, you’re the right time again. Just took some patience.
- It sucks cause I also lost an hour back in February (I watched the pilot of ABC’s The River)
- I just lost another hour trying to figure out how to reset the clock in my car.
- If daylight savings time is throwing your brain for a loop today, wait ’til you hear this: “favorite” isn’t a verb.
- Thank you daylight savings time for giving me an excuse to be an hour late to everything for the next week and a half.
- Set all my clocks ahead 12 hours, so I’m good for the next 12 years.
- Next year we should set the clocks ahead to when people have stopped making Daylight Savings jokes.
The original Twitter sources can be found at The Huff Post.