Last winter on Gorsey Bank (the walk near our house):
I like snow when it covers street garbage. The problem is, the garbage might be covered but the garbage is still there.
It might be a bit of a bleak midwinter here at Bud House: ATOS, the government’s benefit attack dogs, have called the Hub in for a medical. As we hear of people with more serious illnesses being denied state assistance, I can’t help feeling a little anxious.
I do believe the benefits system should be overhauled, but revolutions often bring casualties amongst those who start them. Perhaps it will be our punishment for voting Conservative :)
In other news, I had my best month: my December stats currently stand at 15,005. Perhaps I will be discovered, given an obscene book deal, and we can kiss benefits goodbye.
Hope is what keeps me going. I so hope Bella chooses Jake over Edward.
The latest prompt was:
What ordinary skill are you bad at?
How much time do you have?
- Taking photographs (all non-blurry photos on this blog are the Hub’s work; not mine)
- Walking (Spud says I have a wonky walk that is hilarious from behind but difficult to walk alongside)
- Styling my own hair
- Answering prompts sensibly
- Not worrying
Something a little more cheerful:
Happy New Year to my readers!
Rather an obvious Six Word Saturday, but when I have I ever been disobvious? Non-obvious? Unobvious? Whatever.
Happy New Year, and thanks for visiting.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Winter (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Winter (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)