My dear friend Viv has been married to her lovely boy Jock for twenty-eight years today. Happy anniversary!
© Tilly Bud and The Laughing Housewife, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tilly Bud and The Laughing Housewife with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless otherwise indicated, all photographs © Citywizard, 2009. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
This Is Me:
I am a little fat. I like food; what can I say? I have dull hair: mousey. I don’t wear much make-up and have no need of a dressing table. If I look like a bag lady, I chose my own clothes. If I look nice, the Hub picked them for me. Despite all this, I am a little vain. This photograph is from 2003. I had to go back that far to find one of me that I liked. But I don’t really care: my husband still thinks I’m beautiful and if he doesn’t, he loves me enough to lie about it. I’m lucky. I have two boys. They never lie to me. Still, you can't have everything.
here’s what’s gone before…
I have the funniest readers in the blogosphere (not necessarily ha ha…)
|Mlissabeth on Viv|
|Six word Saturday |… on Viv|
|restlessjo on Viv|
|Elaine - I used to b… on Viv|
|viveka on Ooooo…|
|Debra on Viv|
|sharechair on Viv|
|SchmidleysScribblins on Viv|
|Tom Merriman on Viv|
|Gobetween on Viv|
I would love to hear from you!
- We lost a wonderful person. thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/viv https://t.co/Di84nlIQu4Tweeted 1 week ago
- The train journey from hell...caused by me. Click on the link to read all about it. thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/the… https://t.co/jvK3dRWUqvTweeted 4 weeks ago
- Read all about departures of a different kind by clicking the link. thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/don…Tweeted 1 month ago
- You only have five chances to see this fantastic show - don't miss it! Read more by clicking the link. thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/dep…Tweeted 1 month ago
- Ooooo… thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/ooo… https://t.co/pnC87q93EWTweeted 1 month ago
Describe the perfect sandwich. Will Smith.Me.BradPitt. What? It could happen…
Today is National Poetry Day. I was going to bring you some fun and interesting facts about poetry, but you know what? There aren’t any. Not on the internet, anyway. Poetry is dull. By the way, remember to check out my poetry blog, I’m Not A Verse. * * * * * I did find […]
Viewfromtheside offered fascinating as the weekend theme. I thought you might like some fascinating facts. Can you guess which, if any, are true? You can’t fold paper more than seven times. You can, actually, if you are young and determined and rope in your family and a shopping mall. From Wikipedia: In January 2002, while a […]
With apologies to Paul, who might not find this blog to be quite what he was expecting. Take a look at this You Tube video. This – boy? young man? lad? What do I call him? He’s of a similar age to Tory Boy but obviously we are not on similar terms. I’ll call him ‘person’ […]
I have long been in search of the perfect handbag. It must be black; have a short and long handle, so that I can carry it down, under my arm, over my shoulder or over my chest; it must not be so big that I carry a load of junk around with me that I […]
- 393,053 hits