Signs of the Times
- In a nonsmoking area: If we see you smoking, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.
- On a maternity room door: Push, Push, Push.
- On a front door: Everyone on the premises is a vegetarian except the dog.
- At an optometrist’s office: If you don’t see what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
- On a taxidermist’s window: We really know our stuff.
- On a butcher’s window: Let me meat your needs.
- On a fence: Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive.
- At a car dealership: The best way to get back on your feet — miss a car payment.