- You spend the first two years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.
- Grandchildren are God’s reward for not killing your own children.
- Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
- Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.
- The main purpose of holding children’s parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
- We childproofed our home, but they are still getting in.
Thanks to my friend Michelle for this one.