As far as blogging is concerned, that is.
As far as the rest of me goes, here’s this week’s schedule:
- Monday PM: A free stressbuster workshop in Stockport. It’s free! And a workshop! Why would you think I wouldn’t go?
- Tuesday PM: Dentist-mouth search-lots of gagging (she says my breath stinks).
- Wednesday All Day: A visit to Sheffield University with Spud, to check it out. Yay! Trains! I love trains!
- Thursday AM: Very AM, 07:50 a.m., to be precise. Doctor’s appointment-begging-pleading-fix my whinging please, doctor!
- Thursday Middle of the PM: Seven Brides For Seven Brothers at the Manchester Opera House with generous friend for final fiftieth birthday treat; followed by dinner out. Singin’-dancin’-sobbin’ wimmin. Almost as good as travelling on trains!
- Friday Middle of the PM: Ender’s Game opens in cinemas. The Hub has already warned me I’m going to hate it because it won’t be like I see it in my head when I read (and re-read and re-read) the book. I don’t care. He’s taking me.
You won’t see much of me online so please don’t take it personally.
See you on the other side!