© Tilly Bud and The Laughing Housewife, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tilly Bud and The Laughing Housewife with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Unless otherwise indicated, all photographs © Citywizard, 2009. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
This Is Me:
I am a little fat. I like food; what can I say? I have dull hair: mousey. I don’t wear much make-up and have no need of a dressing table. If I look like a bag lady, I chose my own clothes. If I look nice, the Hub picked them for me. Despite all this, I am a little vain. This photograph is from 2003. I had to go back that far to find one of me that I liked. But I don’t really care: my husband still thinks I’m beautiful and if he doesn’t, he loves me enough to lie about it. I’m lucky. I have two boys. They never lie to me. Still, you can't have everything.
here’s what’s gone before…
- A True-ish Story March 20, 2017
- SElf-Explanatory March 13, 2017
- March Repeats March 6, 2017
- February Repeats February 13, 2017
- 21 Today! January 15, 2017
- You Lerner Something New Every Day December 22, 2016
- We Are A Grandmother December 5, 2016
- In The Last Week I Have November 18, 2016
- Don’t Cry, America November 9, 2016
- I’m On The Telly (Sort Of) November 4, 2016
I have the funniest readers in the blogosphere (not necessarily ha ha…)
I would love to hear from you!
- Truth is stranger than strangers and breakfast. Hit the link to find out why. thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/a-t… https://t.co/YcQxsxc3uLTweeted 3 days ago
- Songs from musicals old and new. Just hit the link. #talent #musicals thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/sel…Tweeted 1 week ago
- These Broadway shows and concerts are fabulous twitter.com/TUOS_Musicals/…Tweeted 1 week ago
- If it's good enough for the BBC...hit the link to read stuff you missed seven years ago thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/mar… https://t.co/owvUvdMfRsTweeted 2 weeks ago
- Doing it like the BBC. Hit the link to read the repeats. thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/feb… https://t.co/XhPklZcMtqTweeted 1 month ago
Describe the perfect sandwich. Will Smith.Me.BradPitt. What? It could happen…
Today is National Poetry Day. I was going to bring you some fun and interesting facts about poetry, but you know what? There aren’t any. Not on the internet, anyway. Poetry is dull. By the way, remember to check out my poetry blog, I’m Not A Verse. * * * * * I did find […]
Viewfromtheside offered fascinating as the weekend theme. I thought you might like some fascinating facts. Can you guess which, if any, are true? You can’t fold paper more than seven times. You can, actually, if you are young and determined and rope in your family and a shopping mall. From Wikipedia: In January 2002, while a […]
With apologies to Paul, who might not find this blog to be quite what he was expecting. Take a look at this You Tube video. This – boy? young man? lad? What do I call him? He’s of a similar age to Tory Boy but obviously we are not on similar terms. I’ll call him ‘person’ […]
I have long been in search of the perfect handbag. It must be black; have a short and long handle, so that I can carry it down, under my arm, over my shoulder or over my chest; it must not be so big that I carry a load of junk around with me that I […]
- 399,118 hits