– How do trees get on the Internet?
They log in.
– What do computers like to eat?
– What do you call a space magician?
A flying saucerer.
What is a computer’s first sign of old age?
Loss of memory.
– What is an astronaut’s favourite key on the computer keyboard?
The space bar.
– What happened when the computer fell on the floor?
It slipped a disk.
– Why was there a bug in the computer?
It was looking for a byte to eat.
– How did the mouse get out of the Cathedral?
He clicked on an icon and opened a window.
– What kind of doctor fixes broken websites?
– Have you heard about the Disney virus?
It makes everything on your computer go Goofy.
– What happened when a dragon breathed on several Macintosh computers?
He wound up with baked Apples.
– Why did the chicken cross the Web?
To get to the other site.