My week last week:
- Dog walks every day, many long
- Baking mince pies for vulnerable people (sneaking a few to four freezing workmen who heckled me on my walks between the vicarage oven and church)
- Creative Writing class
- Studiously ignoring my homework
- Welcoming home Tory Boy with ALL of his stuff
- Finding room for all of Tory Boy’s stuff
- Catching up with ironing
- Recuperating all Thursday on the couch
- Grocery shopping (huge)
- Reading old jokes
- Christmas shopping (a bit)
- Helping a friend with something
- Stockport Writers’ Christmas do (playing word games – great nerdy fun)
- Coming down with a stonking head cold
So that was my week, with the dull bits left out.
Sorry to have abandoned you. Again.
I’ll be honest, it’s going to get worse before it gets better.