Technically, it was yesterday, but I forgot to post about it (this morning’s joke refers).
It’s hard to believe I have been blogging for four years, but I have: 2561 posts’ worth. You wouldn’t think there was that much nonsense in the world, would you?
Despite the teeth falling out of my mouth and feeling generally unwell and forgetting to do the kind of stuff I do every day, the blogaversary crowns a rather good week:
- I had a poetry reading
- I had a poem accepted for publication
- My son made me burst with pride
- My other son phoned home, which made me burst with happiness
- I have a new secondhand couch in the lounge AND we managed to get rid of the old secondhand couch on the same day so it wasn’t lying around the bottom of the stairs blocking access in case of fire
- My friend sold her house and found a new one so I don’t have to worry about her
- I had a huge stats bump on Saturday after a ten-month slump
- I lost another kilo which brings my total loss in one month to five kilos
- I had my first Have you lost weight? query